Sunday, March 24, 2013

Little Arrows - First Design

 Well, I am trying to publish my first design on Ravelry. It is not the first thing that I designed but the first that I actually took the time to write out and publish. I am still working out the kinks.

For the time being they are only in one size but I hope to work out a few others. I also wanted to give a big thanks to Fiona for helping me so much through this process and getting started publishing on Ravelry.

You know making something is not that hard, but having to take the time to write it all down so someone actually understands it is something different.

I am just test knitting these on Ravelry so if you want to test knit for me go to the "Free Pattern Test" group and let me know you want to test these. Once I am sure that the pattern is correct and written well I will offer it for free.

Little Arrows Fingerless Mitten Download

1 comment:

  1. They look amazing. Maybe I wannt try them (first have to translate it into German). Have a great day. Lutz // maleknitting

    ReplyDelete